As both a Google AdWords Certified Partner and a Bing Ads Accredited Professional we specialize in setting up and managing PPC campaigns through Google, Bing & Yahoo but there are other great options available including Facebook & LinkedIn as well. Our approach brings qualified visitors to your website. Few business owners are impressed simply by high traffic to their website. They’re impressed by quality leads, phone calls and sales. That’s how you measure success, so that’s how we measure success!
Here’s a brief description of the Google AdWords program, and the benefits to you as a business owner:
Where do my ads show up?
- Your ads show up above and/or to the right of the organic search results
- Geographically, you can control the individual cities in which your ads show
- You (we) determine exactly what keywords for which your ads will show up
- No minimum budget
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and comes to your website
- You (we) determine the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for a click
- No long-term contracts
- Know which keywords are generating the most traffic/leads/costs
- Know what AdWords visitors are doing on your website (if they stay or leave, how long they stay on your website, how many pages they’re viewing, if they’re coming to your site for the first time, whether they contact you through your web
- Our clients are given full administrative access to their AdWords account and you’ll always know how much you’re paying for our services and how much you’re paying for the advertising
Before we start doing any work on your PPC account (or any type of work, period) we have to get to know your business first.
- What are you Goals?
- Geographically, where do you draw from?
- Which products/services are the most profitable for you?
- Who are your competitors?
New PPC Account Set Up
For advertisers new to PPC, Fidelity takes care of everything involved in the PPC account set up from doing the initial keyword research, to writing ad copy and everything in between. A proper set up of an AdWords account lays a solid foundation to help ensure that you’re receiving quality clicks a reasonable cost.
Ongoing PPC Management
PPC advertising is not a ‘set-it-and-forget-it’ type of advertising. With that approach, you’ll never come close to realizing the full potential of paid search advertising. Ongoing PPC management includes things like:
- Adjusting bid prices
- Changing, tweaking, & testing ad copy
- Adding new keywords (and new negative keywords)
- Re-adjusting campaign structure as necessary
And of course, all of our clients receive a detailed monthly performance report to help you measure both our performance and the performance of the advertising itself.
PPC Management for Existing Accounts
Already advertising with AdWords? If you’re taking the aforementioned ‘set it and forget it’ approach, odds are you’re paying too much per click, getting clicks for unqualified search terms, and aren’t taking advantage of lots ways to make your program run more efficiently and cost-effectively. If you’re part of that brave minority who are trying to run a business and manage your AdWords account at the same time (kudos to you) you’re likely finding it a little confusing (and maybe frustrating), or you may just be blissfully ignorant to the fact that you can actually get a much, much better return on your investment than what you’re getting right now.
In any case, we can help! We’ve never encountered an AdWords account for which we couldn’t achieve significantly better results, so feel free to ask about our Guaranteed Improvement Programs!
PPC Training & Consulting
If you’d like to manage your own PPC campaigns, but want the right knowledge and tools to do so both cost-effectively, and time-efficiently, get in touch to set up a personal session with Fidelity’s president, Steve Gould.
Find out more with a free consultation